🎯 Job Details📢
Position: Change Implementation Analyst I
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MSc, MCA from CS/IT/ISE branch, from 2020-2022 batch with 60% and above throughout academics
Experience: 0-1 years
🔑 Must-Have Skills
- Excellent command over the English language (verbal & written)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Testing
🔍 Roles & Responsibilities
- Follow configuration work plans to configure solution functionality and components in production and non-production environments.
- Gather requirements and determine the scope of work to estimate delivery effort and timeframes accurately.
- Apply change management processes throughout the service request life cycle.
- Troubleshoot and validate configurations to ensure successful implementation in client domains.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate the impact of changes within client environments and make recommendations in accordance with Cerner standards with support.
- Identify potential integration points and cross-solution builds.
📍 Location: Yelahanka North Gate office, Bengaluru
💰 Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 6,50,000 Per Annum
⌚ Shift: Should be open to work in the evening shift (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM IST)
🚖 Shift Benefits: Free Cab Facility within a 30KM radius of the office
🎁 Additional Shift Benefits: Night shift and food allowance in addition to the basic salary
🔍 Interview Rounds
- Technical Assessment
- Technical/Managerial Round
💼 Work Model: Hybrid (Expected to be in person at the office location as and when required)